By using the Site signifies your consent
- Service does not automatically collect any information, except for the information contained in cookies.
- Cookies (so-called. "Biscuits") are computer data, especially text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user of the Service and are designed for use with web sites of the Service. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which the storage time of their termination device and a unique number.
- Entity on the device end of the Service User entity receiving cookies and access to them is the operator of the Site
- Cookies are used to:
a) adapt web content to the Service User preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow you to identify the device's Service and properly display a web page, tailored to their individual needs;
b) to create statistics that help us to understand how users use the Website from web pages, which allows improvement of their structure and content;
c) the maintenance of the Service User sessions (after logging in), through which the user is not required on every page of the Service re-enter login and password;
- In the Service used two basic types of cookies: "session" (session cookies) and "fixed" (persistent cookies). Cookies "session" are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user to log out time, leave the website or disable the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored in the terminal equipment of a user for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until you delete them by the user.
- In many cases, the software used for browsing the web (browser) is allowed by default to store cookies on your device's end. Users of the Service may at any time make changes to the settings for cookies. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in your web browser or inform on them every time you enter in the device's Service. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (web browser).
- Cookies posted at the edge of the Service User and may also be used by the co-operator of the Service advertisers and partners.
- For more information on cookies available in the "Help" menu in the web browser.